An, Ban, Can, Dan, Fan, Gan, Han, Jan, Kan, LAN, Man, Nan, Pan, Ran, Stan, Van, Wan, Yan
This is my first post to my new blog entitled "Lemon Days." I chose this name because I am Asian and I have yellow skin so every day is a yellow day and well, I also like lemons. Lemons are zesty and yellow like me.
There are only three people who will likely read this blog and their names all rhyme with "an." One of them doesn't even have an internet connection at home so she will be relegated to massaging her internet restrictions at her very corporate firewalls-everywhere job. This is for them (and me.) I hope to use this blog to practice writing. Paul Austere writes 1000 words a day or so he says. I don't know if I will write that many.
There are only three people who will likely read this blog and their names all rhyme with "an." One of them doesn't even have an internet connection at home so she will be relegated to massaging her internet restrictions at her very corporate firewalls-everywhere job. This is for them (and me.) I hope to use this blog to practice writing. Paul Austere writes 1000 words a day or so he says. I don't know if I will write that many.
1 Comments:
Welcome to the dark side!
Post a Comment
<< Home